All of our services come with SkyMail included.
When you subscribe to any of our services and register or transfer your website name (otherwise known as a domain name) with us, you can create a new email address with it.
For example, if your new or existing domain name is skystraconnect.com, your business class email can be email@example.com
Once you subscribe, you can sign into NOVA with the email and password you set at checkout.
From there, follow these 7 simple steps to get your business class email up & running :-).
2. Under your Control Panel, find Manage Email and click it
3. Click on the + Create Email Account button
4. Put in your details, generate your password, hit Unlimited Quota and click the Create button
Congrats, you have now created your new business class email account 🙂
Now that you have your new business class email, just a couple of steps for you to access your new inbox!
5. Go back to your Control Panel and select SkyMail
6. Enter your business class email address and set password (from Step 4 above)
7. Welcome to your brand new business class inbox, you’re all set :-)!
If you have any questions on setting up your business class email, get in touch by clicking on the Connect button at the bottom right and hit Chat With Us, we’re always online :-).